Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> on 2007/10/27 16:03:49 UTC

T5 page without a class (only a template)

Hi,

Is it possible to create a T5 page that doesn't have a class - only a
template.

For example I have a simple case of a page that simply uses other
components, so the java class for it is basically empty. However if I don't
create the class T5 doesn't seem to find the page.

Is there a way round this?

Thanks

Ben

Re: T5 page without a class (only a template)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Heh, I conveniently ignored that.  I should have stated that I'm unaware of
any Web project that suffered.  While unfortunate that Spindle died, as it
turned out, it wasn't as necessary for T4 as it was for T3.  Likewise, other
apps, like HandyTapestry demonstrated that with a different scope, a good
plugin could still be accomplished.

The net of it is that I'd rather not see it simpler for tools at the price
of making it harder to do by hand.  That leads to the requirement of tools
that don't exist yet.

--
Kevin

On 10/30/07 5:48 PM, in article
26A04CE9-F0D6-4A76-93D8-353708C7975E@scazdl.org, "Robert Zeigler"

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.

Posted by Marcus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

It's not implemented yet.
But your java class could be very simple.

Marcus

Re: T5 page without a class (only a template)

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.

T5 : How to use checkbox inside of the grid components

Posted by Penyihir Kecil <pe...@yahoo.com>.
hi...
i have list of daya  displayed by grid component
now i want to add checkbox for each row
could anyone give me an example how to do it ?

thnx

Dwi Ardi Irawan

~  ...and the story goes ~
Blog : http://dwiardiirawan.blogspot.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

T5 : How to use checkbox inside of the grid components