Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Mr. Rich" <mr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 23:14:05 UTC

Photoshop to Flex, HTML5, jQuery and more... one click!

Hey Dev team,

Been a while.  Some of you may know me from FTML, but now I present
something a little different:

Export Kit Suite: http://www.exportkit.com. Export Kit is an all-in-one
plugin for Adobe Photoshop which will allow anyone to export Photoshop PSD
files to almost any code environment in one button click. Illustrator and
InDesign coming soon.

Current Support

HTML5, CSS, FTML, Flex, JavaScript, jQuery, XML, JSON, Ganizor, AS3

Export Kit Panel
YouTube Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6XV1AfajdY  (HTML5 Export)
YouTube Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lg78KAhDZc (jQuery Export)

(no Flex video yet, but you can (1) download the Flex example project (
http://exportkit.com/downloads/) or (2) download the plugin and try a Flex
export with your own project, one click to Eclipse - Android/iOS coming
soon!

*Now element by element we can see which environment works best for which
situation* - I aim to make all the Flash base exports the greatest! (I'll
explain how later)

Flash is still the ultimate IMO... so I have some beta keys up for grabs
for the team.  You can test to your hearts content and offer suggestions to
help make Flex more powerful against HTML5, jQuery, etc.  If you're
interested let me know.

Also for member of this list, I'm also willing to give a discount on any
Flash based product, again let me know if interested.

Test it out, and let me know what improvements can be made to the Flex
project.

Cheers - happy exporting!

P.S.
I'll be updating FTML and Ganizor to support 4.11 soon (or which ever is
the most recent version), so that should be interesting...

--
Mr. Rich

Reshape Media: http://www.reshapemedia.com