Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au> on 2007/05/14 02:38:39 UTC

@Style load order

My Border component loads a base style. I'd like to be able to override
CSS declarations with subsequent style sheets defined in pages which use
the border component. This would be possible if I could only force the
page's style to be rendered after the Border components style.

CSS Overriding is an important feature and it makes sense that a border
component would load the 'super' CSS declarations and pages would
override/customise the 'super' CSS. Therefore I think all page CSS
entries should be rendered after the Border component's CSS element.

Is there currently a way to achieve this?

Re: @Style load order

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.
never mind, i worked it out. :)