Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/03/30 14:10:51 UTC

how to set a String[] parameter ?

Hello,

I'm trying to configure aspectJ plugin and want to configure the
"includes" property.

According to
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html
I've tried this :

     <configuration>
          <includes>**/aspects/*.aj</includes>
          <includes>**/aspects/*.java</includes>
     </configuration>

But I get an error :

[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:aspectj-maven-plugin:1.0-beta-1

    (found static expression: '**/aspects/*.java' which may act as a
default value).

Cause: Cannot assign configuration entry 'includes' to 'class
[Ljava.lang.String;' from '**/aspects/*.java', which is of type class
java.la
g.String

Did I miss something ?

Re: [Solved] Re: how to set a String[] parameter ?

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi..

Also you cloud look at the configuration examples at :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/

spesially (well even if you have alredy come to the right conclution ;) ) :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/includeExclude.html

/Kaare

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Solved :