Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eugene Kirin <ki...@mosinfo.ru> on 2004/05/20 17:25:59 UTC

How can I generate a maven project site with custom menu items?

Hello!

Do you remember the menu items on the left side when maven generates a project site after we run the "site" goal? Please suggest me how I can add my menu items. For example maven generates the site for default:
_____________________
-- Project Documentation (section)
---- Project Info
----Project Reports
----Development Process

But I need:

-- Overview (my section)
---- some item
---- some item
---- some item
_____________________
-- Addons (my section)
---- my item
---- my item
______________________
-- Project Documentation (maven section)
---- Project Info
----Project Reports
----Development Process

Thanks for your responses!!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Re: How can I generate a maven project site with custom menu items?

Posted by Geoffrey <jc...@hotmail.com>.
You can do that with xdocs/navigation.xml
Take a look at the xdocs plugin documentation
As well as that navigation.xml file in a CVS respository webinterface of any
maven project.
(the CVS repository webinterface is under project docs/project info/source
repository

It always generates Project Documentation below it.
I haven't found out yet how to customize that (I would like it automatically
collapsed)

wkr,
Geoffrey