Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Shorrock <ch...@shorrockin.com> on 2003/06/03 20:14:35 UTC

Uberjar Enhancement

I'm not sure if this is the right place to point this out, but
regardless. The uberjar in beta-0.9 is constructed such that it will
with the reactor. To fix this, simply replace the the line in the jelly
script which reads:

<property name="dest" value="target/uberjar"/>

with

<property name="dest" value="${maven.build.dir}/target/uberjar"/>

By doing this any projects that use the uberjar plugin will succeed
when run through the reactor.

Re: Uberjar Enhancement

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
Chris Shorrock <ch...@shorrockin.com> writes:

> The uberjar in beta-0.9 is constructed such that it will with the
> reactor. To fix this, simply replace the the line in the jelly
> script which reads:
>    <property name="dest" value="target/uberjar"/>
> with
>    <property name="dest" value="${maven.build.dir}/target/uberjar"/>
> By doing this any projects that use the uberjar plugin will succeed
> when run through the reactor.

I patched uberjar to fix the problem.  Thanks!