Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by james chen <ja...@yahoo.com.tw> on 2001/11/20 19:12:13 UTC

Response has already been committed

Hi:

Could someone please help me with the following
question..

I have just installed Apache SOAP and Tomcat on my
win98. As I was trying to deploy a web service by
going to http://localhost:8080/soap/admin/  and click
on the deploy button , I keep on getting this error
message shown below:

Error: 500
Location: /soap/admin/deploy.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Response has already
been committed
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.HttpServletResponseFacade.sendError(HttpServletResponseFacade.java:157)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.unknownException(JspServlet.java:299)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:377)
	at
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

why....

thank
james c

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw