Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bill <bi...@TechServSys.com> on 2002/07/26 16:15:21 UTC

does the mailing list distribute a copy of the post to the sender ?

does the apache mailing list distribute a copy of the post to the sender ?
If not the default, can that be configured by a user ?

(if it is the default, I got problems as I did not receive a copy of my prior
post even though it is in the archives.  I am having the same problem with
one other list and don't want to blame the list if it is on my end.)

-bill-

Posted by bill <bi...@TechServSys.com>.

On 26 Jul 2002 at 10:15, bill wrote:

> does the apache mailing list distribute a copy of the post to the sender ?
> If not the default, can that be configured by a user ?
>
> (if it is the default, I got problems as I did not receive a copy of my prior
> post even though it is in the archives.  I am having the same problem with
> one other list and don't want to blame the list if it is on my end.)

It does and I have a problem receiving list mail