Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/05 13:22:55 UTC

Content Repository Performance

Hi all - I'm using NiFi 1.16.3 in a 3 node cluster with content
repository settings:

# Content Repository
nifi.content.repository.implementation=org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.FileSystemRepository
nifi.content.claim.max.appendable.size=50 KB
nifi.content.repository.directory.default=./content_repository
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period=2 days
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage=50%
nifi.content.repository.archive.enabled=false
nifi.content.repository.always.sync=false
nifi.content.viewer.url=../nifi-content-viewer/

All 3 nodes are pegging the disk where the content repository is
stored.  Each directory (on each node) is about 8GBytes, but I'm having
poor performance because nifi is pummeling the disk.  What can I check /
change to help?  The disk is only for NiFi.
Thank you!

-Joe

www.avg.com

Re: Content Repository Performance

Posted by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi - these are three Amazon EC2 instances, 16 cores and 124G of RAM.

-Joe

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Joe,