Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Alex Wenckus <al...@jivesoftware.com> on 2010/06/25 01:15:11 UTC

DefaultIframeUriManager ignores generated token

Hey all,

The addParam call for the security token at DefaultIframeUriManager :164 will always be templated and the one used in the manager is never generated:

addParam(uri, Param.SECURITY_TOKEN.getKey(), securityToken, true, !securityTokenOnQuery);

I am assuming this is a bug, otherwise why would the securityToken be generated in the first place? I can create a test and patch but just wanted to verify that this was the intended behavior before moving forward?

Thanks,
Alex Wenckus

Re: DefaultIframeUriManager ignores generated token

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
The new common container will supply a security token on an as-needed basis.
 The older container code used the metadata api in inconsistent ways, so I
would not rely on that behavior.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner