Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Birchall <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 14:26:19 UTC

[m2] JUnit test setUp() and tearDown() not called

Hello,
When I run my JUnut test suit from Maven using mvn test some tests
fail because setUp() and tearDown() are never called. Surley these
should be called automatically when the test is run?
The tests work fine when run from Eclipse.
Is there something stupidly obvious that I'm missing?
(Please don't say 'a brain')
Thanks a lot
Andrew Birchall

Re: [m2] JUnit test setUp() and tearDown() not called

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
please post your pom and test code.