Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2003/10/22 20:01:29 UTC

RE: Axis incompatible with enterprisedt's ftp.jar and Quartz Ente rprise Job Scheduler?

The 1.1 set of jar files in the minimal set.
You can take out log4j.jar and use another logging interface...

You should find out what classes are conflicting, then you can proceed from there.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development