Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pradeep Prabhakaran <lo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/15 14:21:38 UTC

Issue in retrieving CXF SOAP body from activemq queue

Hi All,

I am not getting the soap body in my WebService - Implementation class.

I have an OSGI bundle which is configured with 1st route from CXF endpoint
which receives the SOAP request. The SOAP request is then sent to
activemq:queue:MyQueue, with jmsMessageType=text option.

Then I have another 2nd route which gets the message from the queue and
then sends to the direct-vm component/OperationName.

The route from direct-vm/OperationName is written in another osgi bundle
which redirects to a Spring bean which implements the operations defined in
the Web Service Interface.

When i debug the code , the paramters to the Spring bean implementing the
Web Service is shown as null.

I am not sure what is wrong here. Any help in resolving this will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pradeep