Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Eung-ju Park <co...@isoft.co.kr> on 2001/09/17 09:43:46 UTC

How do I get PDF version of "Devloping with Avalon"?

Thanks very much Berin. :-)
I will use "Developing with Avalon" as reference for small seminar.
How do I generate pdf version?

Please send to me If anyone have pdf version.

Thanks.

Re: How do I get PDF version of "Devloping with Avalon"?

Posted by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com>.
 Alternatively if you have Adobe Acrobat (not Reader, but the whole
Acrobat package) you can convert HTML pages to PDF.
 Not the best route for text/image resolution but works well enough.

 --
 Nitin Borwankar

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.