Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <Ma...@CBC-Companies.com> on 2003/03/18 18:59:15 UTC

torque input validator class

does anyone have an example of using torque/turbine input validator classes?
I see a mechanism for setting an inputValidator on a table column in torque,
but no examples of its use.  I also see that Turbine has a
org.apache.turbine.util.validation.InputValidator class that seems to plug
into this spot nicely.  this seems like a candidate for my input validation
issue mentioned in another thread.

is anyone using these? could you provide an example?

Mark Lybarger
Mark.Lybarger@cbc-companies.com
CBC Companies
614.442.3741

---

Re: torque input validator class

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Mark

> does anyone have an example of using torque/turbine input validator classes?

Don't quote me, but I believe the Intake service already does this.
Intake may use the InputValidator class.

> I see a mechanism for setting an inputValidator on a table column in torque,
> but no examples of its use.  I also see that Turbine has a
> org.apache.turbine.util.validation.InputValidator class that seems to plug
> into this spot nicely.  this seems like a candidate for my input validation
> issue mentioned in another thread.

I guess I missed that thread. What are you looking to do?

Eric