Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sriram Narayanan <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/10 06:14:11 UTC

Thanks for the advice

Hi,

I'm still learning to interact with people on mailing lists, and try help when possible.

However, after reading what you have to say about my post, I guess there's a lesson for me to learn here, that mails can be very impersonal, and that I'd better
see if my mail reflects what it is that I wish to say !

Thanks for this critique, I'm sure it'll help me improve.

Bye,

Sriram