Posted to user@helix.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 02:31:03 UTC

Apache git and github integration

Hi Guys,

We can have much tighter integration between github and apache git.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

Should we opt in?

thanks,
Kishore G

RE: Apache git and github integration

Posted by bo...@schulman.com.
+1

However, are there any negatives we aren't considering?  I can't think of any.

- Bob

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.
That's the idea. People in the past who have made contributions needed to go through the usual channels, which is annoying for them if they're just sending one-off patches.

Kanak

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.