Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by csanders <cs...@hoovers.com> on 2008/10/07 18:32:21 UTC

Using ZipStream with a Tomcat Servlet OutputStream

Hi!

I'm trying to stream a zipped PDF using FOP with a ZipOutputStream.  I'm
able to pass a GZipOutputStream to fopFactory.newFop() method and it
works great, using a ZipStream however I'm getting

Archive:  s.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of s.zip or
        s.zip.zip, and cannot find s.zip.ZIP, period.

when trying to unzip it.  Looking at the file it looks like it is
compressing so I'm not totally sure where the problem lies, I'm
wondering if anyone has had this problem before ?

Thanks!
Charlie

Charlie