Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Vino Yang <vi...@apache.org> on 2022/05/09 07:51:25 UTC

[VOTE][KPIP-5] Introduce Kyuubi Web UI

Hi Kyuubi community,

As we discussed earlier in another thread[1], we drafted a proposal
(tentatively named it KPIP-5) to introduce Kyuubi Web UI.

Happy to receive some good feedback, and I've made additions to the
documentation. Currently, no other negative feedback has been received
as a cooling-off period has passed.

Now, I officially vote on the creation of this KPIP. This vote will be
kept for at least 72 hours. If the vote would be passed, the KPIP
would be deemed valid.

Best,
Vino

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/thread/5rx1sc7syny9bt8kpr6lnoyr4jmnhkkp

Re: [VOTE][KPIP-5] Introduce Kyuubi Web UI

Posted by Vino Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
thanks, everyone!

Will announce the result!

Best,