Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by abusquets <al...@abusquets.net> on 2004/09/26 18:31:25 UTC

Mailscanner+Spamassassin

Has somebody updated their Spamassassin old version to v3?
What version of Mailscanner uses?
Which version of Mailscanner I must install why Spamassassin 3 works
correctly?

Thanks

Re: Mailscanner+Spamassassin

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

> Has somebody updated their Spamassassin old version to v3?
> What version of Mailscanner uses?
> Which version of Mailscanner I must install why Spamassassin 3 works
> correctly?

Latest stabil version works nicely together with SA3. Julian even builded
complete installs to install SA3 also. Of for the guy who was lookin for
SA3 RPM's. Perhaps he can take that tallball also.

See: http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/downloads.shtml

install-Clam-SA.tar.gz

There is perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0-1.src.rpm, and you can easilly
rpmbuild --rebuild perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0-1.src.rpm to get your own
set of RPMs.

Bye,
Raymond.