Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2017/01/05 14:37:31 UTC

C++ api docs including some unexpected classes

Was just browsing the published API docs, and found it odd that it
generates a page for the following:

https://kudu.apache.org/cpp-client-api/structkudu_1_1client_1_1SliceKeysTestSetup.html

It seems to be due to a forward declaration of a template specialization.
Is there any way we can configure doxygen or annotate the declaration to
avoid generating this doc?

Another odd example is the following:
https://kudu.apache.org/cpp-client-api/structStubsCompileAssert.html

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: C++ api docs including some unexpected classes

Posted by Alexey Serbin <as...@cloudera.com>.
Good catch!

Yep, it seems that's due to the forward declarations of those classes in
the files processed by doxygen.  There is at least one way omit generation
of docs for those -- using @cond/@endcond command.  I'll send a patch for
review shortly.

Best regards,

Alexey