Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Stevenson, Chris" <Ch...@DrKW.com> on 2006/03/30 17:46:24 UTC

Does continuum add any email notifiers automagically?

Hi,

I'd like to define in my pom (or in application.xml) a set of default
developers myself included who get all the build emails (failures/success
etc...) Can I do that?

We are defined in the parent pom as developers but when I drop the pom in
we're not added as notifiers.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Stevenson

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein

Re: Does continuum add any email notifiers automagically?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You can define it in ciManagement part of your pom

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/getting-started/index.html