Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/17 08:15:09 UTC

LOG4J2-3022 AsyncLogger with JDBC Appender PoolingDriver not concurrent

Hello,

This is a reminder for those who did not receive a notification for LOG4J2-3022
AsyncLogger with JDBC Appender PoolingDriver not concurrent
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-3022>.

@Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>, you appear to be the most active
regarding JDBC appender. Hence your expertise will be much appreciated. But
of course anybody is welcome to chime in to examine the issue.

Cheers!

Re: LOG4J2-3022 AsyncLogger with JDBC Appender PoolingDriver not concurrent

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, and I use this appender at work! I should be able to look later today.

Gary