Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jithin Raju <ji...@shapeblue.com> on 2024/02/01 05:25:12 UTC

Re: Introduction and Greetings

Welcome Abhisar!

-Jithin

From: Abhisar Sinha <Ab...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Wednesday, 31 January 2024 at 6:12 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Introduction and Greetings
Hi All,

I have background in Storage as a developer at NetApp India, and I have recently joined Shapeblue as a Software Engineer.
I am excited to be joining the CloudStack community and looking forward to interacting with the community and contributing to the project.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhisar

Re: Introduction and Greetings

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.INVALID>.