Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/06 16:57:06 UTC

Re: TLP?

Pinging again, now I suspect people are just about back from holidays.

Hen

Re: TLP?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
only if john belushi is our mascot :)

joking aside, I'm guessing mike will be neutral also

peter

Re: TLP?

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
vote
[ ] - Yes, we shall become head samurai on the campus (aka TLP)
[ ] - No, the the boulder stay where it sits
[X] - neutral, the more things change the more they stay the same

We've always been neutral about this and figured we'd wait till we're
kicked out.  I thought that's what was happening now?

-Mike

Re: TLP?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Cool. I'll let the Cactus mailing list know.

As they've got the contact to dbunit (I think that's the project) who
would also like to join testing.apache.org (via Incubator); I'm going
to ask Cactus to go ahead and write up an initial TLP proposal, then
mail it to general@.

Hen

Re: TLP?

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.