Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Viet Pham <Vi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/04/04 23:57:06 UTC

Questions

Hi all,
I am from Market Development Engineering department at Sun Microsystems.
I have some questions about log4j Solaris 10 supports. Could you please
point me to the right person? Thanks.

Re: Questions

Posted by Christopher Smith <x...@xman.org>.
Viet Pham wrote:
> I am from Market Development Engineering department at Sun Microsystems.
> I have some questions about log4j Solaris 10 supports. Could you please
> point me to the right person? Thanks.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the right place to
get answers about log4j is on one of the log4j lists.

This isn't a log4j list.

Scroll down to the section "Log4j lists" and you'll find a couple of
lists where this question might be more appropriate.

--Chris