Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Tom Lloyd <th...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/17 13:48:48 UTC

RTFM

Right I read the manual and found the vars all cmd, which I did a foreach over all of them and found the button var in the list.

Then I used naming conventions on each of the vars to help process them into variables and some switch statements to take actions based on the value of the vars.

eg

button var names from html:
                  action-add-user
                  action-delete-user

foreach var $varslist {
    if {action} {
        switch $action_type {

            add-user { some processing | sub switch on button value }
            delete-user { some processing }
        }
    }
}

Obviously this is just peudo code. I am sure this could be improved I am a novice ;).

Tom