Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 21:50:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Menber: Alena Prokharchyk

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
Alena Prokharchyk to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Join me in congratulating Alena!

-The CloudStack PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Menber: Alena Prokharchyk

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Alena!

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
> Alena Prokharchyk to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> Join me in congratulating Alena!
>

> -The CloudStack PMC

Congrats Alena!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Menber: Alena Prokharchyk

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
> Alena Prokharchyk to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> Join me in congratulating Alena!
>

> -The CloudStack PMC

Congrats Alena!

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Menber: Alena Prokharchyk

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Alena !

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.

Congratulations Alena !

Regards
sadhu

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Alena !

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hearty Congratulations Alena :)

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congrats!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Menber: Alena Prokharchyk

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Alena !

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Oh sweet! Great job Alena!