Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by qsch <qs...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/08 20:08:41 UTC

how to gt email by spam assasim market as ***spam*** into spam folder

Hi I am using cpanel and I was wondering how to configure my email which is
horde to sent email marked as spam into spam folder. I am not sure if I have
to use and create a filter. I tried it but it didn't work. Thank You

Re: how to gt email by spam assasim market as ***spam*** into spamfolder

Posted by Lucien GENTIS <lu...@lorraine.iufm.fr>.
qsch a écrit :
> I dont know what to say all I am trying to do is get the spam (which is
> currently going into my inbox) into the spam mail folder. I would assume
> that I need to use filters but am not sure. It should be easy to do...
>

> James Butler-2 wrote:

>>> is

>>> have

>>> If no one here's able to answer you, you may want to ask on a cpanel
>>> list. SpamAssassin doesn't move messages, only mark them as spam.
>>>
>> I don't use cpanel, so I don't know what you would need to do using that
>> interface. If at all helpful, I (and many folks) use procmail to first run
>> Spamassassin then check for X-Spam-Status and append matching messages to
>> my /var/spool/mail/spam mbox.
>>
>> James

In Horde, you first create a Spam folder, then click on "Filter" icon
(if it exists !)

Now, you can create a new rule which says, for example, "All mail whom
Subject contains ***Spam*** must go to Spam Folder.

Lucien

--
Lucien GENTIS
IUFM de Lorraine

Tél. 03 83 17 68 41
Email : lucien.gentis@lorraine.iufm.fr

Re: how to gt email by spam assasim market as ***spam*** into spamfolder

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
Like I said, if you can't get an answer here, ask on a Cpanel group.
This has nothing to do with SpamAssassin.

Posted by qsch <qs...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by James Butler <ja...@musicforhumans.com>.

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.