Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Bakko <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/03 09:28:19 UTC

Red5sip error

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate asterisk with openmeetings.

When I start red5sip on the log I see this "error!?":

o.r.s.a.RTMPControlClient: service call result: Service: null Method:
getActiveRoomIds No params

My settings.properties:

red5.host=127.0.01
sip.obproxy=127.0.0.1
sip.phone=test1
sip.authid=test1
sip.secret=12345
sip.realm=asterisk
sip.proxy=127.0.0.1
rooms=1,2,3

Any hint?

Rregards

Re: Red5sip error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Latest version r71 is compilable.
Going to test it

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm also seeing these 3 :(
> I'll ask red5sip developer to commit the fix ASAP
> On Feb 6, 2013 2:08 AM, "Bakko" <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hello Maxim,
>>
>> thank you for your answer.
>>
>> I'm trying to solve the problem but now i can't compile red5sip with ant
>> (CentOS 6.3 32bit). Two days ago working fine.
>>
>> No idea... why
>>
>> Errors are like these:
>>
>> [javac] /opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:304:
>> error: cannot find symbol
>>     [javac]     public void receiveExclusiveAudioFlag(Client client) {
>>     [javac]                                           ^
>>     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
>>     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
>>     [javac]
>> /opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:310: error:
>> cannot find symbol
>>     [javac]     public void receiveMicMuteSwitched(Client client) {
>>     [javac]                                        ^
>>     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
>>     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
>>     [javac]
>> /opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:336: error:
>> cannot find symbol
>>     [javac]     public void closeStream(Client client) {
>>     [javac]                             ^
>>     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
>>     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
>>     [javac]
>> /opt/red5sip/src/java/org/red5/sip/app/RTMPRoomClient.java:348: error:
>> cannot find symbol
>>     [javac]     public void newStream(Client client) {
>>     [javac]                           ^
>>     [javac]   symbol:   class Client
>>     [javac]   location: class RTMPRoomClient
>>

>> El 05/02/2013 02:46, Maxim Solodovnik escribió:
>>
>> This should be fixed in the recent OM and red5sip
>> Please NOTE you need to have sipEnabled in the room config "checked" for
>> this to work
>>

>>  On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Bakko <as...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to integrate asterisk with openmeetings.
>>>
>>> When I start red5sip on the log I see this "error!?":
>>>
>>> o.r.s.a.RTMPControlClient: service call result: Service: null Method:
>>> getActiveRoomIds No params
>>>
>>> My settings.properties:
>>>
>>> red5.host=127.0.01
>>> sip.obproxy=127.0.0.1