Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Clif Flynt <CL...@CFLYNT.COM> on 2012/04/02 20:02:06 UTC

Potential small contract

Hi,
  I've got a potential small contract to develop a desktop app
and web-site app combination.  I'm intending to develop the desktop
app, but may need some extra man-hours to get the website up.

  The website is fairly simple, but I'm really a backend guy, not a
human-experience type.  The website needs to be pretty, modern and
professional looking.

  The basic requirement is give valid users access to their files on
the server and not access to anybody else's files.  It's a fairly
simple collection of user credentials, Access Control Lists and fixed
files.

  The client is very cost conscious and on a tight deadline (yeah,
a big surprise.  Do clients come in any other flavor?)

  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get more details
about the business logic and see where we go from there.

Clif

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (3'd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..