Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Archer Yu <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/21 07:44:35 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--Go-micro plugin

Hi dev team,

I 'm Bozhong Yu,a undergraduate student at Xi'an Shiyou University.I
learned about Open Source Promotion Plan-Summer 2020 Tasks. After
discussing with mentor, I wil to participate in the "go-micro plugin"
task.Prior to this, I have been paying attention to th development of open
source, and I have long admired the name of the Apache Foundation, hoping
to join the SkyWalking project to contribute.

Thanks to Mentor Zhang for guidance.My resume is not perfect yet and I will
send it to the project leader later.

Best Regards,
Bozhong Yu

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--Go-micro plugin

Posted by Wei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Bozhong Yu.
--

Wei Zhang 张伟
Github, @arugal

Archer Yu <mi...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月21日周四 下午3:44写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bozhong

Welcome to join us.
About your resume, you are not required to send anyone besides your mentor.
Once he is satisfied, it should be fine.

At the ASF(Apache Software Foundation), there is a position called project
leader :)
The whole PMC(Project Management Committee) keeps the project in the right
path(IP, Branding, Release process, and the Apache Way), and the whole
community makes the project moving forward in the right direction.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108