Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2016/05/19 09:21:33 UTC

Failing Jenkins Runs

Hi,
on all of the recent PRs Jenkins fails with this message:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_MavenVerify/1213/console

Does anyone have an idea what might be going on? Also, where is Jenkins
configured? With this I could take a look myself.

-Aljoscha

Re: Failing Jenkins Runs

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
This is a wider problem, not specific to our project, tracked by
INFRA-11878 [1]. Nothing we can do right now.