Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Manish Mathuria <mm...@infostretch.com> on 2005/08/03 15:45:00 UTC

Performance testing Glue Web Services

Hi

I am new to JMeter.

I want to know if JMeter would work for Glue web services. We are using Glue
to convert our java interfaces to web services and need to performance test
them.

Any experience/advice/prior knowledge on this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Manish

Re: Performance testing Glue Web Services

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I did test the webservice sampler against glue and it worked.

peter