Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 17:33:53 UTC

second patch for media blogging

All,
I am excited to share the second patch for media blogging with you all.  I
am still waiting for my apache ID to get created, so had to submit a patch.
I have included a good number of functionalities with this patch. Please
check the bug below for the details on the patch.

https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1765?focusedCommentId=14537#action_14537

Your feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Re: second patch for media blogging

Posted by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com>.
I have committed this patch to media blogging branch.  Please feel free to
play around with it when you get a chance.

Thanks,.
Ganesh

Posted by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your feedback, Raul!  that's one of the features that we are
planning to implement.  we should be getting to it pretty soon!

Thanks,
Ganesh

Posted by raúl fuenzalida <ae...@gmail.com>.

--