Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org> on 2011/02/01 07:35:55 UTC

Re: servicemix-mail provider endpoint

Marianna,

I can't see any username in your URL. Without that the authentication will fail.
Also you don't need to write your own marshaler for setting properties. See the servicemix-mail
documentation page at http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-mail.

Please let us see the whiole endpoint configuration and only replace your login and password
with some dummy values.

Best regards,
Lars

--------------------------------------