Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kenji Ukai <k_...@psd.co.jp> on 1999/05/24 13:13:35 UTC

general/4467: POST multipart/form-data TO CGI occurs INTERNAL SERVER ERROR sometimes.

>Number:         4467
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       POST multipart/form-data TO CGI occurs INTERNAL SERVER ERROR sometimes.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We user mulitpart/form-data (HTML : <FORM enctype="multipart/form-data"...>
to POST to CGI program, (via JavaScript submit method)
but sometimes CGI program don't execute and INTERNAL SERVER ERROR(500) is happen.
I discribe printf to display CONTENT_LENGTH but not display. I'm not sure but
it show that CGI program abort the top of program.
I delete enctype from HTML file, it is good.

>How-To-Repeat:
we developing inside firewall, if you need program source,
I'm ready to give you.