Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by MF Chiew <mf...@prestigeatlantic.com.my> on 2021/10/13 07:48:08 UTC

INQUIRY PDF BOX OCR FUNCTION > PRESTIGE ATLANTIC ASIA

Dear Development Team,

We are from Prestige Atlantic Asia Company.

Currently we are doing a R&D project to convert files to txt and excel
format.

I would like to get your advice did PDF Box provide the following feature,

1)    PDF - Convert scan PDF or unreadable PDF to txt and excel format

2)    Image - Convert image to txt and excel format by using PDF box

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chiew Mei Foong

Enterprise Operations Executive
Tel : 03-9057 3428/ 03-9054 1499 (Ext: 106)
Email:  <ma...@prestigeatlantic.com.my>
mfchew@prestigeatlantic.com.my

Email Signature1.jpg

Re: INQUIRY PDF BOX OCR FUNCTION > PRESTIGE ATLANTIC ASIA

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

No this is not supported.

Tilman