Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jason Kania <ja...@ymail.com> on 2016/03/01 05:06:42 UTC

How to configure broker ids in storm kafka?

Hello,
I am trying to run storm-kafka with multiple zookeeper and kafka nodes, but I am getting "Node /brokers/ids/0 does not exist". In my case, /brokers/ids/8 and /brokers/ids/9 exist as per my kafka configuration. I cannot seem to find out how to configure storm-kafka to look for these broker ids instead of the /brokers/ids/0 which I also have no idea as to its source.
Can someone point me to documentation, a code example or a configuration parameter for doing this?
Thanks,
Jason