Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jeffson Wu <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 04:00:54 UTC

make guacamole start powered-off remote server

Dear guacamole support team:

Recently I finished a project using guacamole server to manage remote linux
server using RDP.
I can login in remotely to access that linux server through web.

what I want to do now is when the remote server is powered-off,I can login
in the guacamole web interface to auto start the remote linux server.

Can I find a way to configure the guacamole server to start the remote
linux server?if yes,how?

Thanks in advance.

Jeffson.

Re: make guacamole start powered-off remote server

Posted by Jeffson Wu <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,Chris

Thanks for your reply.

yes,that sounds a little complicated.

currently,we have a command to auto start the power-off remote server,what
I still want to know is can I add this command to guacamole configuration
file?the result will be when we connect the guacamole server via web
interface,the command will be ran by guacamole.and then remote Linux server
start to boot.

Thanks.
Jeffson.

Posted by Chris Cook <co...@jlsautomation.com>.

Recently I finished a project using guacamole server to manage remote linux server using RDP.
I can login in remotely to access that linux server through web.

what I want to do now is when the remote server is powered-off,I can login in the guacamole web interface to auto start the remote linux server.

Can I find a way to configure the guacamole server to start the remote linux server?if yes,how?

Thanks in advance.

Jeffson.
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to info@jlsautomation.com and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.