Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Sam Taha <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 22:20:40 UTC

CPU resource requests

What does it mean to request fractiional CPU resources like 0.5 or 1.5. Is
this meaningful when making requests and how does it relate to isolation
levels. For example, you can't really pin 1.5 cores in a cgroup.

Should I really bother letting users/jobs request less than 1 cpu?

Thanks,
Sam Taha

http://www.grandlogic.com

Re: CPU resource requests