Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/09/17 05:54:55 UTC

[C2.1] A little compile error.

I just one to tell that the lastest CVS has this problem:

Constructing Javadoc information...
/cocoon-2.1/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:76:
package sun.tools.tree does not exist
import sun.tools.tree.ThisExpression;
                      ^
Standard Doclet version 1.4.1

This does not stop compile, and Cocoon 2.1 is built sucessfully.

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [C2.1] A little compile error.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:
> I just one to tell that the lastest CVS has this problem:
>
> Constructing Javadoc information...
> /cocoon-2.1/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:76:
> package sun.tools.tree does not exist
> import sun.tools.tree.ThisExpression;
>                       ^
> Standard Doclet version 1.4.1
>

> This does not stop compile, and Cocoon 2.1 is built sucessfully.

Removed, thanks :-)

(thanks also to the others that reported it)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -