Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/25 08:03:03 UTC

It seems some scripts are still referring to version 4.1 though the master version is now 4.2.

It is blocking QA to continue with the testing, can someone pick it up as priority.

-abhi

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1378

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Hi Abhi, I just grepped thorough files in packaging/
This was recently fixed, we just need to ask QA to get a new build
from latest master.

Regards.