Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Srini97 <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/02 13:02:58 UTC

Re: Camel FTP is not responding and returning code 0 as connectiontime out

Hi Claus ,

If possible could you please change the url info  in the FTP address I have
given. Since it is confidential.

you can changed the filename , user and host and password with dummy chars
in the URI

Regards
Sri

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Claus Ibsen wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Srini97 <sr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Claus ,
>>
>> If possible could you please change the url info  in the FTP address I have
>> given. Since it is confidential.
>>
>> you can changed the filename , user and host and password with dummy chars
>> in the URI
>>

> What do you mean? If you have posted any details to the Camel user
> mailinglist then that is public.
> And the Apache JIRA tracker is public as well.
>
> There is no username details etc at the CAMEL-2774
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2774

We can't change the post message of user forum, as the message is also
sent to mailing list and is archived publicly.

I'm afraid you need to change your FTP Server configuration for it.

Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.