Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Matthew M. Boedicker" <ma...@boedicker.org> on 2007/11/12 19:55:55 UTC

setting SSL system property in build.xml

Is it possible to set the javax.net.ssl.trustStore system property inside
a build.xml file?

I am using the standard Ant "get" task and the Apache Axis axis-wsdl2java task
with https URLs. I know it can be set in the java task but is there anyway to
set it for these tasks or globally for the whole file?

I have a keystore with the necessary keys checked into the source tree and I
would like the build to use this and not depend on anything external.

Thanks,
Matthew Boedicker