Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/18 01:18:07 UTC

CI Builds

The current CI builds seems a little flaky, and will usually fail unrelated
to the changes being proposed. Has anyone investigated these issues and has
an understanding of what causes them? Is it related to Travis.CI? The
actual tests?  Timing?

Anyway, we should make the CI build more stable.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: CI Builds

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
The Zeppelin folks seem to have a neat way to gather a bunch of files when
the build fails:

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/.travis.yml

Maybe we could do the same?

Re: CI Builds