Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/21 07:11:21 UTC

Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Hi there
Is there any way to use arrayList of Puts in map function to insert data to
hbase ? Because,the context.write method doesn't allow to use arraylist of
puts,so in every map function I can only put one row. What can I do for
inserting some rows in each map function ?
And also how can I use autoflush & bufferclientside in Map function for
inserting data to Hbase Table ?

Mohandes Zebeleh

RE: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@huawei.com>.
>And also how can I use autoflush & bufferclientside in Map function for
inserting data to Hbase Table ?

You are using TableOutputFormat right? Here autoFlush is turned OFF ... You can use config param "hbase.client.write.buffer" to set the client side buffer size.

-Anoop-

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Give put(List<Put> puts)  a shot and see if it works for you.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com