Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Yoseph Widjaya <yo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/19 13:49:51 UTC

login for deployer

Hi geronimoer

Sorry probably I don't do things right in here. I want
to help fixing bugs #518 :) (yey at least doin'
something for geronimo) :) but when try to deploy my
war files it's asking for username and password any
idea where i could get the username and passwod :(

many thanks

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Re: login for deployer

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hello Yoseph,

The username is system and the password is manager. They are configured
in the file var/security/users.properties.

Thanks,
Gianny

Re: login for deployer

Posted by Yoseph Widjaya <yo...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Matt

Thanks For the reply yep all is done haven't read the
wiki :( before posting to dev my apology :)

yes everything seems alright

many thanks

PS: probably start helping geronimo by fixing bugs
first :)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: login for deployer