Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/18 01:53:06 UTC

openejb-jee changes -- you might need to re-checkout.

I've been working on OPENEJB-1298 to get the openejb-jee jaxb tree to match the javaee 6 schemas better.  I think they are in good shape now except for a couple of things that used to be in AssemblyDescriptor but got moved into SessionBean.

The last few commits have renamed some classes to make their case match the generated jaxb class names better.  svn up might not work well for these changes on file systems with peculiar ideas about case sensitivity, including AFAICT mac osx.  You might need to remove this tree and re-check-out.

One of the changes I made was to remove the sun copyright cddl licensed schema comments that presumably were copied by the xjc tool from the schema.   Including these comments is pretty clearly not consistent with asf policy on cddl licensed code.

I did include in every class the name of the schema file it is derived from and the generated comment showing the schema fragment.  Sometimes these seem like a nuisance to me but I decided that they are worth including to see how the modified code relates to the schema type.

thanks
david jencks