Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren Bell <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 22:06:45 UTC

Is there a hook where I can run code after response and connection is closed

Just a follow up on a previous post where I was trying to log some data to a db and not have the response wait.

Is there a hook somewhere that is called after the response has left to the client and the connection is closed.

onAfterConnectionClosed(…)?

This would need to be accessible somehow in my “REST Annotations” implementation of IResource.

Thanks,

Warren Bell

Re: Is there a hook where I can run code after response and connection is closed

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can flush the response yourself with Response.flush().

Or create your own Servlet Filter that does its job after calling
chain.doFilter()